MIDI-CV converters

gstopp at fibermux.com gstopp at fibermux.com
Thu Feb 8 00:47:01 CET 1996

     Ben,

     There is a book that I think you should try to find. It is called
     "Musical Applications of Microprocessors" by Hal Chamberlin. It
     contains very technical details about every function that you are
     describing (except maybe the MIDI details). You will most likely find
     it in technical book stores such as Op Amp Books in Los Angeles.

     - Gene
     gstopp at fibermux.com