gate voltage and logic stds

gstopp at fibermux.com gstopp at fibermux.com
Tue Feb 6 21:30:56 CET 1996

     Remember Juergen that we're talking about ADSR generators, which
     typically operate exclusively between ground and the positive supply
     :-)

     You're right about BBDs - my home-built 4096-stage analog delays run
     between -15 and ground, as shown in EN. If you happen to know any more
     details on why -15 is preferred, please share your thoughts because I
     sure as heck can't figure out why it would make a difference since the
     electrons are flowing in the same direction! Maybe fewer (smaller)
     noise spikes on the ground side???

     - Gene
     gstopp at fibermux.com