ssm 2044

Duane R Balvage dbalvage at ptdcs2.intel.com
Wed Feb 28 22:12:14 CET 1996

            Hey -

         Just for general info, I found a place that still carries

        the Four Pole VCF SSM2044 for $9.10 and an SSM2300 Sample & Hold Op Amp

        for $9.50. I'm not sure, (someone correct me if i'm wrong) but I

        think the SSM2044 was used in the first rev of the Sequential

        Prophet-5.

             The place that has these are on the web @

                                    http://www.tweb.com/KeyboardSystems

        Could someone let me know if these are useful?

                                 Thanx,
                                        Duane

        p.s. They also have Top Octave Generator chips!
--

              Phone: (503) 613-8055    FAX: (503) 613-8261
                   E-Mail: dbalvage at ptdcs2.intel.com