Schematics for Crumar Performer?

Haible_Juergen#Tel2743 HJ2743 at denbgm3xm.scnn1.msmgate.m30x.nbg.scn.de
Wed Feb 28 02:32:00 CET 1996

> I've recently lost (had nicked) a Crumar Performer Mk1. Beautiful smooth
> strings
> with 3 band EQ, brass with resonance etc. The best thing about it was the
EQ,
> take down the bass and treble, boost the mid and you get a brill choir
> effect...
> Oh God , do I miss it!

I feel with you - won't tell my own sad Crumar story here again.

I agree totally for the EQ.
When I had a Performer for repair recently, I tried to figure out the
EQ schematics from the pcb layout - but I didn't finish because of
limited time. Saw enough for my curiousity to be raised: It differs
a bit from the standard semi-parametric configuration: A series
resistor here, a series resistor there, probably to reduce / fit the
slider range to make it so effective.
I'd love to see the full details, but I haven't seen Performer
service docs anywhere so far.
But mybe somebody here in the net could help me with one?

Thanks,

JH.