a few more details about the OB-8 mod

Haible_Juergen#Tel2743 HJ2743 at denbgm3xm.scnn1.msmgate.m30x.nbg.scn.de
Tue Feb 13 22:53:00 CET 1996

... figured out the best way to do the multimode filter mod:
The HP output can be accessed at the same multiplexer
chip as the LP output. It's the 4053 next to the Curtis filter chip.
Pin 14 is the LP output, Pin 15 is the HP output.
I will solder a 4051 right on top of the 4053. I only use two of the
'51's eight inputs, but the '51 has the pin layout that fits in best!
Many pins can be connected right downward; the rest will be bent
horizontally, most of them connected to GND.
With this mechanical configuration the whole mod should turn
out to be a very easy one!!
Will buy these 8 4051's tonight ... wish me good luck that the patient
will wake up from anesthesia after the operation !

JH.