Digisound stuff

Steven Varner svarner at cello.gina.calstate.edu
Wed Feb 7 09:30:00 CET 1996

Howdy,
You know, I have a whole notebook full of old Digisound 80 modular synth kits.
The company closed down (although there is a telephone number in the US with an
answering machine message saying something about *maybe* starting again -- and
taking names and addresses).  Would it be totally unethical - not to mention
illegal- to scan the schematics at least and mail them (or give them to Ric for
his cool collection)?  I have price lists, module descriptions, schematics,
articles, construction and part notes, etc.  Most are CEM based - pretty
complex modules -- not just a couple ins and outs.
Whadya think?

Steve Varner
svarner at cello.gina.calstate.edu