gate voltage and logic stds

Haible_Juergen#Tel2743 HJ2743 at denbgm3xm.scnn1.msmgate.m30x.nbg.scn.de
Wed Feb 7 03:05:00 CET 1996

>     book to give any ideers about it, and I haven't seen any EG designs
>     that use V- on the 4016. But that doesn't mean that they aren't
>     around, that just means that I haven't seen them.

I've seen designs with +/- 7.5 volt "auxiliary supplies" for all kinds of
CMOS switches. I think KORG have done this now and then (+/-15 V and
+/- 7.5 V sub-supply).
CMOS circuits that are used to clock BBD lines are often connected
to GND and -15 V, because that's the preferred constellation for
those (N-MOS ?) BBD chips.

JH.