floating inductor simulation?

gstopp at fibermux.com gstopp at fibermux.com
Thu Nov 30 01:09:15 CET 1995

     Hi Juergen,

     I have very little experience with inductors, and so I have no good
     advice for you. Good luck simulating Hammond parameters - I keep my
     Hammond around because the thought of trying to simulate any of its
     complexities frightens me. BTW might this be related to your
     discussions about simulating the mechanical vibrato scanner on the
     Hammond list? If you want to simulate reflective effects also, I can
     only imagine the use of small coils of wire. :-)

     - Gene