Envelope Generators....

Thierry Rochebois thierry at maury.ief-paris-sud.fr
Thu Nov 23 09:43:30 CET 1995

Hello,

Some weeks ago I find a paper on a particular envelope generator.
The author used a non-linear resistor (a FET if I remember well) to
obtain a smooth voltage variation with an inflexion point that is
said to be more natural than exp or lin voltage variations.
I will look for this paper in my library and get the precise refs of
this paper.

PS. if you are interested in VIRTUAL VIRTUAL ANALOG SYNTHESIS, try:
http://maury.ief-paris-sud.fr:8001/~thierry/virtual/virtual.html

|                                                             |\
|  Thierry Rochebois           Doctorant                      | +
|  IEF   ARCEMA/TSI    Bat 220   UPS    91405 ORSAY Cedex     | |
|  thierry at ief-paris-sud.fr                                   | |
|  http://maury.ief-paris-sud.fr:8001/~thierry/welcome.html   | |