schematic software

Rick Jansen sscprick at horus.sara.nl
Wed May 31 15:56:00 CEST 1995

In message <Pine.SCO.3.91.950531074419.19933A-100000 at buffnet3.buffnet.net> yo
u write:

> can anyone share a schematic/PCB design program with me?  something like
> PC Boards or ProBoard.

Personally I use Claris DrawII for schematics and pcb layout, no special-
purpose program. I'd like to see what Aldus (Adobe?) IntelliDraw is
worth, as it has a drawing tool called a 'connectigon', where lines
become sort of elastically attached to an object. This could be handy
in case you want to move an ic or something and all the traces simply
follow.

For small boards (eurocards) Claris Draw works quite well for me.

Rick Jansen
__
rick at sara.nl   http://www.sara.nl/Rick.Jansen